Traditional Funeral Service
As we plan the funeral service with you, we suggest many ways to make the funeral service as personal and unique as the individual. We understand every family's wishes are different, that's why we offer choices. Together with the family we can create a unique service of remembrance. We are versed in the special traditions of all faiths to meet the needs of each and every family, and will take care of every detail on your behalf.
Cremation is a choice for those who prefer an option to the traditional service. We are pleased to offer a choice of services before and after the cremation takes place. You may still have a funeral or memorial service, visitation or night of remembrance, and other forms of gathering to share sympathy and support. After the cremation is complete, you may choose to retain the cremated remains in a beautiful urn or other container, place them in a ground space or scatter them at sea or in a place that has special meaning. We will be happy to discuss the many dignified options that are available for those considering cremation.
Memorial Services or Celebrations of Life
Our professional assistance in coordinating these services goes beyond scheduling, ushering and arranging flowers. Whether the services are held at the funeral home, a house of worship, cemetery, or public place, we are there to assist you. We are also glad to care for honorariums to clergy, musicians and others, on behalf of the family. We can bring appropriate stands, easels or other equipment necessary for appropriate personal displays and be sure all your wishes and every detail are carried out. We work unobtrusively; yet can guide family members or church volunteers who wish to assist.
Gently guiding and gathering family appropriately, warmly greeting guests, and assisting those with special needs are part of our expertise. We are prepared for the unexpected and our help insures that the clergy and others can concentrate fully on their roles. Everyone who has experienced this quiet, yet efficient, attention to detail has thanked us for making this experience as special as it should be.
Part of our complete attention to your needs during a time of loss includes assisting you with the many details that surround the death of a loved one.
- Assistance with filing Social Security documents
- Filing for insurance, pensions, and Veteran's benefits
- Submitting obituaries to the local newspapers
- Transportation of the deceased
- Securing death certificates
- Grief Counseling
We offer multiple online payment options to help lessen the financial burden on your family during this difficult time. Talk to a member of our staff if you have any questions or need more information.
- eChecks, or ACH payments, let you transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for services. It’s fast, secure, and saves you money on credit card fees.
- We accept all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and more. With all the features of other major crowdfunding sites and less fees, crowdfunding on our website is a great option for your family. Talk to a member of our staff to start a crowdfunding campaign today.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. Viewing the offers available to you doesn’t affect your credit, so you can see all the options you have for loan amounts and repayment terms.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, talk to us. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We’ll also handle all the paperwork!